Job Ref: ED 18356
DIOCESE OF LEEDS (working with Kirklees Council)
The Federated Governing Body of Our Lady of Lourdes and St Patrick’s Catholic Primary Schools invite applications from experienced teachers, as well as newly qualified teachers, who wish to join our happy, successful and hardworking school. We are looking for active, enthusiastic, caring and creative teachers with a willingness to share their faith, skills and love of teaching.
We are looking for a classroom practitioner who:
- is hardworking, organised, flexible and enthusiastic
- is able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children
- has high expectations in classroom management
- is able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice
- is supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school and the care that the school provides
In turn we can offer:
- the opportunity to work across a federation of two schools under the same leadership and governing body
- strong ethos and a sense of mission
- committed, happy, friendly and supportive staff
- enthusiastic children who love learning and school life
- a strong commitment to your continuing professional development as an NQT or experienced teacher
All applicants must be happy to play a full part in the life of our school and actively support the Mission Statement.
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants
Application forms and further details are available from Mr Kris Shepley. Tel: 01484 310700 or email your name & postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school by contacting Kris.
Please note that school will be closed for the October half term from Friday 26th October and will open again on Monday 5th November.
All completed forms (ensuring an up to date email address is included) need to be returned to the Executive Headteacher, Mr Harry Rowan, at Our Lady of Lourdes School either by email to email@example.com or by post to the school address at the top of the page by noon on 12th November 2018.
Closing date: Noon 12th November 2018
Interview date: Week commencing 19th November 2018