Year 4 Teacher
Vision for Education is seeking a Year 4 Teacher to work on both a day to day and long term supply basis in the Peterborough area.
The desired teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers. We offer bookings in a wide range of popular schools who are frequently booking supply.
• Flexibility to work when it suits you
• No marking or planning
• Work in a range of different schools gaining experience
• Network with a range of different teachers
• Your own personal primary consultant
• Free training material
• Annual events for supply staff
To be considered for this position , you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have experience teaching in KS2
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
We love helping people find their next role, whether that is working directly for the School or through us on a long-term temporary basis, we offer both.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our team on 01223 608140.