Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Year 4 (KS2) Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Doncaster. This will be a longer term contract that will run until July 19, commencing in January 2019 covering maternity cover.
This is a large and successful two form entry primary school, which is oversubscribed and has an outstanding reputation in the local community. The behaviour and attitude of the children is outstanding, and children enjoy coming to the school to learn.
The desired Year 4 (KS2) Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within KS2.
To be considered for the position of Year 4 (KS2) Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education to Y4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Year 4 (KS2) Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events
If you are a qualified Year 4 (KS2) Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.