Smart Teachers are recruiting for a strong Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ school in Islington. A multi-cultural two-form entry school, with modern updated classrooms, this school has it all. The full time Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher role will be starting October 2019 on a long-term contract until July 2020. A possible permanent offer is possible for the right candidate.
About the Role
• Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• Full classroom responsibilities
• Long term contract from October 2019
• £150 - £190 per day, depending on experience
About the School
• Multi-cultural school
• 2 form entry
• Good School as graded by Ofsted
• Very good pupil behaviour
• Strong in writing and mathematics
• Large spacious classrooms and playgrounds
• Great transport links within minutes from the school
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH2709Y4T.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta