Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivated Year 4 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher to join an over-subscribed one-form entry primary school in Enfield on a part time basis. This is a caring school filled with a positive atmosphere and a close-knit community of staff, pupils and parents. Pupils are considered one of the schools best assets, as they take pride in ensuring children are safe, educated and encouraged to fulfil their full potential. It is led by a dedicated and supportive SLT who put time and energy into creating a fantastic working environment and employ a creative approach to their teaching. The successful Part time Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will join the school on a long-term contract for the academic year, with the potential to become permanent.
About the Role
• Part Time Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• April 2020 start
• Full Time long term contract for the academic year, with potential to go permanent
• Daily rate between £145 - £175 - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Recognised Teaching Qualifications and QTS
About the School
• Oversubscribed one form entry Church of England primary school
• Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• Strong, supportive and collaborative Pupil leadership team
• Follows a creative topic based curriculum
• Healthy school lunches prepared on site
• Well-resourced, bright and spacious classrooms
• Teaching assistants in each year group to help with SEN and EAL students
• Set on expansive grounds with excellent sport facilities and an adventure playground
• Situated in Enfield with onsite school parking available and easily accessible from London Liverpool Street Station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 / Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB0203PTY4TSJCoE.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.