Smart Teachers is recruiting for a truly unique role at a very well respected and highly effective private school based in South West London. The school is looking for a dynamic Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher who is able to split their time between subjects and year levels. Class sizes are very small, up to 20 children per class and all classes are very well equipped for modern day learning.
This 4 day per week, part-time role is made up of several parts mainly teaching Year 4 English alongside either History / Geography or Science. Other classes will include Year 3 History / Geography and 1 class per week of Year 2/3 Art.
This maternity role will begin in April 2018 until the end of the academic year. There is also an option of being extended out into the 2018/19 academic year.
About the Role
· Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Focusing on English and History/Geography or Science
· Classes also include Year 3 History/Geography and 1 class per week of Year 2/3 Art
· Set days; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
· Temporary long-term role
· Daily rate up to £170 per day depending on experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· A well respected independent/private school set in a stunning building
· Unique and dynamic learning environment
· Children who enjoy school and engage fully during lessons
· Excellent behaviour
· Very well connected to London public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· This role is suitable for NQTs
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM721337
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.