Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a vibrant and popular primary school in the Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London. This is a full time, permanent Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position available after October half-term and it will contracted for the full academic year.
About the Role
- Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
- Start date – 29th October 2019
- Open to newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Extra responsibilities can also be available
- Long term or permanent contract
- Salary range from £29,000 + / Pay is according to scale
About the School
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted during its most recent inspection
- Smaller than average class sizes with 20 children in each class
- New state of the art building with excellent resources
- Extracurricular activity classes available for children after school
- Children’s behaviour is constantly good
- Effective team approach to teaching
- Excellent training and development opportunities for all staff
- Located in Zone 2 and very close to the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Education / PGCE / University Degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a classroom or supporting children in a SEN / mainstream setting
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ31714.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.