Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ primary school based in the borough of Waltham Forest. The school requires an experienced Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to start January 2019. This a full time position contracted until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Class Teachers
· Full time contract from January 2019
· Main core subject report for the class will already be completed
· Daily rate from £145
About the School
· Popular and over- subscribed Catholic school catering for children aged 3-11 years
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Excellent behaviour
· A friendly and close knit team of staff
· Well-resourced with a vibrant atmosphere
· Continued professional development opportunities available
· Within walking distance from the schools closest station and parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· Have exceptional communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ42840.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.