Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher to join a fantastic primary school based in Richmond upon Thames. This is a maternity cover contract and could potentially continue further, for the right Year 4 Teacher. This school has been modernised and extended to provide excellent facilities, to all its students. In addition to well-equipped classrooms, each year group has its own dedicated room for small group work. It’s an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school with lovely pupils and a supportive and friendly staff.
About the Role
· Year 4 Teacher
· January 2018 start until the end of academic year
· Maternity cover contract
· Daily salary from £145 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
· Great new facilities
· Students at the school are of a high ability
· Staff are friendly and supportive
· Great transport links to the school
· The pupils age from 4-11 years
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/PGCE or equivilant teaching degree
· Have proven experience teaching the UK/Aud/NZ/Canadian curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number JXF123283.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.