Smart Teachers is recruiting a Year 4 Teacher to join an 'Outstanding' three form entry Primary School in Wembley (NW10). This Year 4 Teacher is from September 2019 on a full time, fixed term contract for the rest of the academic year with the possibility of a permanent contract for the successful Year 4 Teacher. The Year 4 Teacher will join a positive working environment, joining a team of supportive practitioners who constantly strive for outstanding results. The Year 4 Teacher will be offered excellent CPD opportunities (both internal and external). This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and tight knit team.
About the Role
• Year 4 Teacher
• September 2019
• Full time, fixed term contract for the rest of the academic year (with the possibility of a permanent contract)
• Salary starting from £29,000 (depending on experience)
About the school
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Rating
• Three form entry
• Based in Brent with excellent transport links and staff parking available
• Established and supportive leadership team
• Excellent in house CPD
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT43464.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.