Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Durham from September 2018 until at least January 2019.
A good school that embraces a creative curriculum rooted in the use of the latest technologies to support learning and teaching, are looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher on a part-time basis, with the successful applicant required to work 3 full days per week.
The school have a warm, friendly and supportive community, committed to the highest outcomes for all its pupils.
The school are looking for a Year 5 Teacher who will:
· Be committed to ensuring every child reaches their full potential
· Be willing to utilise the latest technologies to provide a stimulating and supportive learning environment
· Enjoy working actively as part of a whole school team
· Be keen to develop your own knowledge and expertise
· Have a willingness to play an active role in all areas of school life, including extra-curricular activities
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Year 5 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.