Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic Year 5 Teacher to join a large and progressive ‘Good’ school in Ealing. This Year 5 Teacher position is a full time maternity contract from January 2020, with the possibility of an earlier start. The school has well behaved children, as well as large outdoor space and is located close to public transport. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Year 5 Teacher to work within a caring and driven school, with a dedicated Senior Leadership Team who support and train their teachers, offering career progression for the successful Year 5 Teacher.
About the Role
• Year 5 Teacher
• Maternity Contract
• Full Time
• Daily rate between £140 - £165
About the School
• Easily accessible school close to tube and overland stations.
• Modern and well-resourced school
• Large outdoor space
• ‘Good’ OFSTED rating
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK
• NQT’s and OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB38227Y5
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta