Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in the London Borough of Hackney. This full time permanent position for a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher is available from January 2019. The school is a larger than average school, including modern day facilities which provide a stimulating learning environment for students to achieve ‘Excellent’ results in reading, writing and mathematics.
About the Roles
· Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher
· Full time permanent position
· Starting January 2019
· Salary starting from £28,660, dependent on experience
About the Schools
· Larger than average Primary School
· ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
· CPD and training opportunities available
· Modern facilities with a large outdoors space
· Based in the London Borough of Hackney
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· NQTs and Overseas Trained Teachers with QTS are welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXFB39399
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.