Smart Teachers are looking to recruit a motivated Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a Primary school in a popular area of Wandsworth, South London. This role is to start in January 2018 and the successful Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will have the option of working 4 or 5 days a week. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted teachers here are expected to teach children from diverse and multi-cultural backgrounds with eagerness and desire to learn. This can potentially become a permanent contract for the ideal Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Option of working 4 or 5 days a week
· Temporary role with the view of going permanent
· Daily rate from £140-£170 depending on experience
· NQT’S are welcome to apply
About the School
· Friendly and inclusive school based in Wandsworth, South London
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Two form entry school
· The learning environment is extremely inclusive, with respect being at the forefront of everything they do
· The school has been accredited with the ‘RRSA’ (Rights respecting school award)
· Conveniently located between both Streatham common and Streatham station
In order to be considered for this role, the success Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS46147
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.