Full time (possibility of Part time).
We are seeking a dedicated and inspiring teacher to join our team, who can demonstrate:
- a good understanding of progression and learning in KS2
- high expectations of teaching and learning
- good classroom management and organisation
- an ability to inspire children to enjoy learning
- a commitment to enable children to reach their full potential
- a commitment to work closely as a team member
- the ability to be a reflective practitioner committed to development of their own professional development and that of the school as a whole.
As part of the Samuel Ward Academy Trust, we offer:
- partnerships with other local schools
- a commitment to developing you as a professional Teacher
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust's Leadership Development Programme
- a supportive working environment.
If you would like an informal discussion prior to submitting your application, you are welcome to contact Lisa Tweed, Headteacher on (01638) 663214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an application pack, email Joy Griffiths, Director of HR: email@example.com
Closing date: 13 October 2017.
Interview date: w/c 16 October 2017.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Samuel Ward Academy Trust - welcoming diversity.