Smart Teachers invites Australian and New Zealand trained teachers to consider an incredible opportunity to relocate to London and join a 'Good' 1.5 form entry primary school in Ealing as a Year 5 teacher. The school is looking to recruit a Year 5 Teacher on a full time basis, starting in September. This position will be contracted for the duration of the 2019/20 academic year and potentially beyond. The school can offer a positive working environment and the opportunity to join a team forward thinking teachers. The school can also offer excellent professional development opportunities, a vibrant school environment and a roof top terrace! This is an excellent opportunity to join dynamic, child-centred school.
About the Role:
- Year 5 Teacher
- September 2019 start
- Temp/Perm contracts available
- Salary $51, 500 - $71, 000 AUD (depending on experience)
About the school:
- 'Good' Ofsted rating, the UK’s governing body for standards in education
- 1.5 form entry
- Based in Ealing, London with excellent transport links and staff parking available
- Established and supportive leadership team
- Excellent in house professional development
About the location:
- Located in the London Borough of Ealing, West London.
- Great transport links. Serviced by 3 tube lines; the District, Piccadilly, and Central Lines. Along with Great Western above ground trains.
- A rich mixture of cultures, with strong Aussie, Kiwi and South African influences.
- Tree-lined streets, open spaces, a good restaurant scene and connections into central London.
In order to be considered for this role, the Job Title will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Graduate Teachers and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT01323KYB.
If you are anywhere else in the world, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT01323KYB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.