Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES and leading education recruitment specialist, are actively looking to recruit a passionate and keen Year 5 Teacher to join a small and welcoming primary school in the Wisbech area, who prides themselves on its optimistic relationships.
The school has a team of welcoming and dedicated staff, where adults and children show as tremendously flourishing learners who believe that discovery, exploration, originality and experiment are contained as chances to grow.
The ideal candidate:
.Must have QTS and be effective in their teaching.
· Have the capability to adjust lesson plans to accommodate for a range of different needs
· Be dedicated to the highest standards of teaching and learning
· Have excellent classroom organisation
What we offer:
- £110-£200 a day subject to experience - paid weekly as PAYE by our in-house payroll.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- FREE CPD training courses, to help you keep up with the latest developments and advance your career.
- Regular FREE social events, giving you the chance to network with other teachers, widen your professional contacts – and have a great night out!
- Friendly and experienced education consultants, who will support you throughout your placement.
How to apply
To apply, you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Simply click on the Apply button, or contact Sarah Waller at Vision for Education’s Peterborough branch for more information on 01733 371 371 or firstname.lastname@example.org.