Kingsbury Green Primary School is a successful and ambitious school with a track record of aiming high. We are seeking intellectually able, creative teachers to join us on the next stage of our development.
In seeking to join Kingsbury Green Primary school you are demonstrating your ambition to join us on our journey to offer all children a rich and inspiring learning experience.
Our vision is to inspire curiosity in our learners and to deepen knowledge, whilst giving them the tools to thrive academically and socially.
You should have the skills to adapt learning to the needs of your pupils in ways that shows your own engagement with world affairs, the arts, sciences and changes in technology around us.
We are looking to appoint highly effective teachers to:
- Inspire learning in our children across THE WHOLE curriculum
- Work co-operatively across their year and the wider school team
- Demonstrate outstanding skills in assessment of learning and the skills to create the learning journeys children need
- Influence and inspire colleagues to be highly effective
In return we offer:
- A coaching culture that carefully nurtures your development and career
- A highly experienced and supportive senior leadership team
- Outstanding behaviour from children who are keen to learn
- A well-resourced school set in beautiful open grounds
Interested? If yes, then find out more by:
- Visiting our website www.kgreen.brent.sch.uk .Visits to the school are welcomed or call to speak to the Head about the role
- To arrange a visit or for further information, please call Bindu Sillars on 0208 204 6423
- Completed application forms to be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing Date & shortlisting: 8.00am Monday 17th May
Interviews: From Wednesday 19th May
Kingsbury Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.
References will be taken up for all short-listed candidates prior to interview. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from both men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities.
Kingsbury Green Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years