ABC Teachers are looking to recruit a Year 6 Intervention Teacher to work on a part-time basis for 2 days per week at a primary school in Oldbury starting as soon as possible. No planning is expected but the successful candidate must be adaptable, flexible and committed to the entirety of the role.
The school adopt a personalised approach to teaching. Every child is valued as an individual and nurtured to achieve their true potential through inspirational teaching and outstanding pastoral care in a safe, calm environment. Crucially, success is measured in terms of personal improvement, development and achieving their own tailored goals, not solely against the results of their peers.
Expectations of the role:
• Qualified Teacher Status- NQTs welcome to apply
• Experience of working in KS2
• Knowledge of the Year 6 national curriculum
• Thorough and hardworking practitioner
• Strong behaviour management
If you think this is the job for you, then please don’t delay in applying!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates’ pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Emma on 0121 274 0345 or submit your details.