Our school is within easy travelling distance from Norwich, Suffolk and surrounding areas. We are a friendly, successful and vibrant two-form entry primary school situated on a large well -resourced site with an impressive outdoor environment.
We achieved GOOD OFSTED judgements in all areas of our inspection in 2017 and our team are proud to continue setting high standards and academic achievements for our children as well as offering a supportive and creative learning environment. Our Nursery, Reception and Key Stage One children enjoy weekly Bushcraft sessions in our wonderful woodland area and our creative music and PE curriculum ensure that all our children have imaginative and high quality lessons.
We are looking for candidates with the imagination, energy and commitment to make a positive difference to our school. We would welcome applicants with all levels of experience, whether you are new to the teaching profession or ready to consider the move into middle management, subject leadership and beyond.
We can offer you:
- well behaved children who are eager to learn and supportive parents who have high aspirations for their children’s futures.
- a friendly, conscientious and supportive team of colleagues who will work collaboratively with you.
-a bespoke professional development training package to support your career progression and experienced mentors to support NQT applicants.
- the opportunity to work alongside our supportive and experienced senior leadership team, both in our school and across the Trust schools.
The teaching role will require the candidate to demonstrate;
- an inspirational and imaginative approach to teaching and the ability to demonstrate consistently high expectations in all aspects of school life.
- excellent communication and teamwork skills
- the ability to lead by example and show initiative and commitment to this role.
If this role interests you we would strongly encourage and warmly welcome you to arrange a visit to our school so please contact Bev Jermy on email@example.com or 01493 665314