A well-resourced Guisborough Primary is seeking to appoint a dynamic and pro-active KS2 Teacher to work with their Year 6 children. Working full time, this position will be ongoing to cover staff absence.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A experienced Year 6 teacher with a proven track record in KS2.
- Enthusiastic and approachable, able to hit the ground running.
- A confident educator, able to effectively manage behaviour.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!