Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a prestigious primary school located in the city of London. This historical and stunning one form entry school is a short distance from the sights of the capital and is set among magnificent grounds. The full time Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher role will be starting in January 2019 and is a long-term contract until July 2019. There is the potential for this role to become permanent.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Full classroom responsibilities
· Long term contract until July 2019
· Daily rate £150 - £220 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Church of England primary school
· One form entry
· ‘Good’ School
· Very good pupil behaviour
· Very supportive and hands on SLT
· Fantastic transport links as the school is based in the city of London
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DZH31559.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.