ABC Teachers have been approached by a primary school in Thurmaston that is looking for a strong Year 6 Teacher to join them from September 2018. The position will be on a part time basis and will run for the academic year.
The suitable candidate will:
• Have recent and relevant experience of teaching in a primary school setting, specifically within lower KS2
• Be highly motivated and enthusiastic about pupil’s learning
• Have the ability to contribute to and work collaboratively as part of a team
• Be able to inspire others and lead by example
• Be able to demonstrate commitment to raising standards of teaching, learning and achievement
If you are interested in this position, please contact Steph Allsopp today on 01509 608017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.