Smart Teachers is recruiting for a hardworking Year 6 Teacher that thrives for excellence to join a lovely 1-form entry primary school in North London. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and ‘Outstanding’ in SIAMS, the staff here work exceptionally hard to help the school keep progressing. The school has real family feel and both staff and students have an amazing rapport. The chosen Year 6 Teacher will be expected to maintain a level of excellence and show commitment to support the Christian ethos of the school. There are opportunities for career development at this wonderful school. The position will be to start in September 2018 on a long-term basis, which could lead to a permanent offer.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher
· Full time class room responsibilities
· Opportunity to progress within
· Full time starting from September 2018
· Daily rate from £130, depending on experience
· North London
About the School
· Small 1-form entry school
· A dedicated extended Church family
· Ofsted rated ‘Good’
· ‘Outstanding’ in SIAMS
· Career development and management opportunities
· Hardworking Leaderships team going above and beyond to ensure the school keeps improving
· Amazing transport links, bus stops and access to the underground are less than 12 minute walk
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references
· Valid DBS/police check
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH13891.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.