Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed Year 6 Teacher / PPA Teacher / Intervention Teacher to join an “outstanding” primary school in Haringey, North London. This full time Year 6 Teacher / PPA Teacher / Intervention Teacher position is available for a January 2018 start and will run through until the end of the academic year with a strong possibly to continue further.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher / PPA Teacher / Intervention Teacher
· January 2018 start through to end of academic year
· Limited planning for the split position
· Daily rate between £140 –£180 per day (dependent on experience)
· Temporary role with potential to become permanent
About the School
· Ofsted “outstanding”
· 2 form entry school
· Mixed ability classes
· Non-contact time available each week for teaching staff
· Behaviour and working environment within the school is excellent
· Friendly welcoming staff
· Dedicated qualified nursery nurses / teaching assistants in every class
· Staff are encouraged to share ideas and expertise to improve and develop the curriculum
· Student attainment is above the national average in all areas
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / PPA Teacher / Intervention Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferable
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN34611.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.