We wish to appoint for September, a qualified, experienced and highly motivated Year Leader. They will be joining the school at an exciting time, having a pivotal role supporting the Headteacher in driving the school forward.
We can offer you:
An opportunity to make a difference;
Children who are motivated and enjoy school;
A school where all team members are valued;
So, are you ready for a new, exciting opportunity?
We are ready and we are seeking to appoint practitioners who:
- Love a challenge;
- Are inspirational and have the ability to lead and mentor others;
- Are experienced and effective classroom practitioners;
- Are self-motivated, organised and committed to ensuring the pupils get the very best learning experience;
- Display outstanding potential for leadership and are able to make a significant impact on all aspects of school life;
- Can communicate well with pupils, parents and staff.
Closing Date: Sunday 18th February 2018 at 12:00 noon Interview Date: W/c 26th February 2018
Application process Visits to the school are welcome, please contact Maria McCafferty, our HR Administrator, to make an appointment. For further information and an application pack, please visit our website: http://www.maidenhallprimary.co.uk/about-us/vacancies/
You can also view the job on www.luton.gov.uk/jobs using job ref: SCH00550
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).