ABC Teachers are recruiting for Sports Coaches, Dance Teachers and Youth Workers for good secondary schools across Staffordshire.
What is a cover supervisor?
The role of a Cover Supervisor comes with a number of responsibilities including:
- Supervise work set by teacher
- Manage behaviour of students
- Help students with any questions or queries
- Deal with any problems or emergencies as per the school's policies and procedures
- Collect work once lesson has finished and pass to appropriate teacher
The skills needed for this role are:
- Excellent behaviour management
- Confidence in delivering exciting coaching sessions and pre-planned lessons
- Ability to build strong relationships with both pupils and staff
- Strong time keeping and organisation
Why Join ABC Teachers?
We have seen more cover supervisors register with us from other agencies than ever before, If your current agency cannot supply you work on the days you want it, let ABC Teachers show you why all of our staff are happy.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We get jobs like this coming in on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.