Required for September 2018 – YR Teacher Maternity Cover (6 months in first instance with a possible extension on full academic year).
We are seeking to appoint an energetic and aspirational teacher for Windmill Primary School, in the Wokingham area, who is a talented professional and shares our vision of high aspirations, achievement and a passion for learning.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is dedicated to ensuring that all children achieve their very best.
• Is committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice.
• Will work collaboratively with parents and carers, staff, other professionals, governors and the wider community.
• Will inspire children and staff to achieve beyond their expectations.
• Will provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children, setting them off on a journey of lifelong learning.
• A highly supportive, friendly team and a rewarding work environment.
• Exceptionally well-behaved, enthusiastic and motivated children.
• Excellent professional development opportunities, personalised to support your career pathway.
• The opportunity to be part of the GLF family of schools. GLF is an inspirational and dynamic multi-academy trust that is fully committed to its staff and children.
Could you be the exceptional person we are looking for to join our team?
Applicants are encouraged to visit our school; please contact the school office to make an appointment, telephone 01189-029 123. We return after the Easter holidays on Monday 16th April 2018.
Closing date: Sunday 22nd April 2018
Interviews: Friday 27th April 2018
An early opportunity for interview will be offered to exceptional candidates.
GLF Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.