Agency Account Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Who are tes?
TES Global’s story is an extraordinary one: its digital community on TES Connect is one of the fastest growing of any profession globally, and it boasts a 100-year heritage at the centre of the teaching and education community, with offices in London, San Francisco and Sydney. Today, TES Global has over 6.9 million teacher members in 197 countries across the globe and connects more than 72 million teachers and students. Up to 6.3 million resources are downloaded from the site a week, 13 a second. Home to more than 800,000 individually crafted teaching resources developed by teachers for teachers, this unparalleled collection helps to guide, inform and inspire educators around the world.
This wealth of resources allows education professionals to share and benefit from one another's resources and lesson plans, driving excellence in the education sector.
TES Global’s rich heritage includes the TES, Times Higher Education (THE) and TES Scotland magazines which are invaluable reads for all educators and TES Global has become the leading media provider to the UK education profession. It also publishes the annual Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Reporting to the agency sales manager the agency account manager will be working with our partner agencies. The position is responsible for, owning and driving the customer account plans working with assigned partners.
- Ownership of assigned accounts from point of sale to renewal, owning and driving the customer account plans working with assigned partners
- Building and nurturing a long-term relationship with your partners.
- Complete focus on meeting customer needs and customer satisfaction by ensuring they continually have the appropriate products and services solutions to help them easily find quality talent for their schools.
- Collaborating with The Agency Team to ensure customer needs are met, collaborating directly with partners.
- Acting as a main conduit for information, insights, data, trends from the business to the customer and back to the business, working alongside with PAM’s.
What will you be doing?
- Working with PAM to Cultivate Partner Agency relationships
- Meet customer satisfaction, sales and renewal targets for your partner accounts.
- Work the account through the Subscriptions Life Cycle, driving the individual account plans and ensuring account growth, renewal of subscriptions and retention of customer within TES
- Build, develop and enhance strong relationships with partners across assigned accounts and become a trusted partner/advisor with your customer contacts.
- Use the data dashboard, market knowledge and customer intelligence to identify, advise on and upsell, cross-sell the best solutions to ensure the partner has the most effective products to attract and secure talent for their schools.
- Take personal ownership of customer problems by following up and engage with other relevant supporting departments to deliver prompt resolution.
- Renew subscriptions at the targeted level so that revenues are protected, and that clients are provided with the most beneficial subscription based on their needs and anticipated recruitment requirements.
- Actively identify and make appointments for new subscription opportunities for your RD colleagues.
- Work effectively with customer service and other TES stakeholders to ensure customer requirements are understood and met.
- Ensure all client records are accurately updated using the sales CRM (Salesforce), including capturing all inbound/outbound call contact and emails.
- Ensure regular reporting / feedback to your manager on performance of your accounts.
- Contribute to marketing strategy, product design and sales enablement through feedback from RD or partner interactions
What are we looking for?
- Prior experience in sales and/or product marketing
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment to accomplish mutual tasks and goals
- Results oriented: experience driving results and delivering educational improvements
- Negotiating skills: experience finding the most profitable way to complete a deal that works for both sides, while building strong, trusting relationships
- Results oriented: experience driving results and delivering real improvements
What do you get in return?
A basic salary up to £25,000 plus £14,000 OTE depending on experience, a permanent contract, 25 days annual leave, 3% pension after probation, State of the art city centre offices, Access to a range of benefits vis perkbox, Discounted parking for city centre, a people centric culture all driven to achieve the same goal, a supportive and consultative environment, a highly experienced team, to support you with development.