Manchester Academy is vibrant, dynamic and forward thinking teaching community which embraces diversity and is committed to ensuring the success of our students. We are located on the outskirts of the world famous Manchester City Centre which means excellent transport links into Manchester and the North-West.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Admissions Administrator to join our vibrant, dynamic and forward-thinking school with cutting-edge facilities and a nurturing environment.
As an Admissions Administrator you will use your experience to provide a range of administrative and practical services to support the effective & efficient running of the schools main office, along with other departments across the Academy when required. Key to this role you will update and maintain SIMS records, assist with In Year admissions and collate pupil premium information. You will also liaise with senior members of staff ensuring your work is up to date and accurate.
We are currently looking to appoint an individual who has;
• Strong ICT skills including a working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and SIMs Practical Experience of supporting pupils with SEN issues.
• An understanding of issues around diplomacy and confidentiality
• Excellent customer service skills Excellent customer service skills
In return we will provide you with;
• Support with CPD and Development needs.
• A positive and modern environment in which to work in.