Trinity Academy, located in the heart of Brixton, is looking to appoint an Assistant Principal who will have responsibility for the quality of education, focusing particularly on assessment and data.
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Are focused on academic rigour and very high standards of behaviour.
• Are determined to make a difference to the lives of young people.
• Are currently in a middle manager role and ready to step up to be a senior leader.
• Have the highest expectations of yourself and others.
• Have previous experience of assessment, data and target setting.
• Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to progress.
In return we offer:
• Excellent benefits package including private health insurance, childcare voucher scheme and interest free season ticket loans.
• Extended school holidays.
• An excellent working environment in a brand new building with the most up to date technology.
• A great career opportunity.
• The chance to transform the lives of many seriously disadvantaged children for the better.
Trinity Academy opened in 2014 and, as a new and expanding Academy determined to become one of the best schools in south London, we have attracted a team of enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers who deliver teaching that achieves high standards of learning and progress.
Our first Ofsted inspection in 2017 judged us as Good across all areas. We are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on behaviour and academic standards.
We have excellent facilities, having moved into our brand new state of the art accommodation in September 2017.
We have a strong commitment to the continuing professional development of all of our staff and the Academy has Investors in People recognition (silver award)
If you are excited by this unique opportunity to join us on the next stage of our development, we would be keen to hear from you.
For further information and a full application pack, visit: www.trinityacademylondon.org
Closing date: 14th October at 12 noon. Assessment Centre: Thursday 17th October
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our pupils. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.