A new academy in inner city Leeds - a chance to join a school at the start of an amazing journey!
Dixons Unity Academy opened in September 2018 and currently has over 650 students on roll. We are a growing school with the potential to become a hub of educational excellence in our local community.
Why choose Dixons Unity Academy?
- Consistent behaviour and expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Weekly coaching for all staff
- Exceptionally visible and supportive SLT
- Minimal meetings after school
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of Integrity, diligence and civility and completely committed to our mission: to ensure everyone receives the support and care needed to become successful and lead a purposeful and happy life.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds, committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
www.dixonua.com Or, call the school on 0113 2630110 and speak to Danny Carr, Principal, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS enhanced check.