Are you looking for the opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives? Do you have the drive, ideas, and high expectations to help create a truly transformational school? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, research driven, and teaching focused environment? If so, we are currently recruiting for middle leaders to join our team at Goresbrook School.
We are an all-through school which has undergone serious change in the last few years, and are looking for new dynamic team members to join us and continue our journey to Outstanding. We were recently inspected and moved from RI to a Good judgement, with Outstanding Leadership and Management and Personal Development, Behaviour & Welfare. We are now looking for outstanding middle leaders to join our MLT, something which was highlighted as a strength in our most recent inspection.
Our belief is that innovative, quality teaching lies at the heart of everything we do. We never ask our staff to do anything that does not have a positive impact on pupil outcomes, nor anything we wouldn’t do ourselves. We are a hard working team, where staff at all levels are encouraged to develop themselves and be the best they can be, in a supportive environment that is focused on teacher CPD.
We truly believe in professional development, so whether you are an experienced middle leader, or somebody who is looking to take their first step into leadership, you will be supported and developed throughout your time with us at Goresbrook.
We can offer you:
• Plenty of opportunities for professional development, within our school and our Trust. We offer NPQML and NPQSL, as well as opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school and within our network of schools
• Wide opportunities to develop a subject specialism/area of teaching interest
• Working groups with other key stage teams in the East London cluster
• An individual CPD pathway, to develop practice, and help you reach the next stage in your career
• A team dedicated to innovative teaching methods and implementing current research
• At least 3 additional PPA days per year
• An opportunity to work in a charitable organisation that is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged children; the core value of the Trust is “the best in everyone”
The right candidate will have:
• Drive, determination and a passion for excellent teaching
• The ability to plan and teach exciting sequences of lessons
• A positive outlook and a resilient nature
• A commitment to developing their own, and others, teaching practice as part of a team
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment that values each other
Interviews will be held on the 2nd/3rd April 2020
Visits to the school are encouraged, and our Twitter is updated regularly @goresbrooksc
You can book a visit by emailing the Executive Principal’s PA - Louise.firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling the school on 0203 597 6666