This role is for an experienced Client Success Executive to join a growing company, based in Holborn, providing data products and services to the global Higher Education sector. Joining a dedicated customer support team, this role will see you providing 1st & 2nd line support to their global client-base. The department is very collaborative and works closely with Sales, Product Development, Data Science and Engineering teams to provide comprehensive and timely responses to customer queries.
The position offers a great opportunity to improve your problem management skills, interfacing with clients and a wide range of internal stakeholders.
The company has very high customer satisfaction levels and it is critical this is maintained. As such, the support analyst needs to have exceptional client interaction and handling skills, clear communication skills, a personable nature, lots of integrity, and confidence to make for a superb client experience.
· Onboarding new data customers, gathering account information and setting up customer access
· Training customers to understand the suite of data tools and services available as part of their subscription
· Handling queries and ensuring customers receive a timely and appropriate response
· Analysing customer usage of products and services to identify patterns and gaps for follow up
· Grow accounts and client relationship through proactive regular contact with key users, building trust and driving increased usage of products and supporting client retention
· Collating case studies and general feedback from customers to understand how they use data tools and services and sharing with Product team to feed into product improvements
· Contributing to internal FAQs supporting Sales, Customer Support and Product team interactions with customers
· Working closely with Sales, Data Science, Product and Engineering teams representing the Voice of the Customer.
· Contributing to building up a knowledge base for customers based on queries and customer cases studies
· Contributing to the continual improvement of customer support processes
· Keeping abreast of current education trends, practices, developments and regulatory changes, which may impact the way data are presented, entered or interpreted.
· Developing expertise global Higher Education performance data
· Excellent analytical skills and experience in querying and analyzing large volumes of data.
· Good statistical skills
· Exceptional customer interface skills with an ability to communicate with institutions with credibility at all levels.
· Ability to understand and interpret the links between data and performance.
· Process driven with meticulous attention to detail.
· Logical thinking and problem solving ability, innovative at creating solutions.
· Excellent listening and communication skills.
· Be able to act on your own initiative when dealing with issues, and to be proactive in your approach to your work but knowing when to seek advice.
· Strong drive, self-motivated. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Clear understanding of business goals and global data strategy, and customers’ requirements.
· Ability to develop excellent working relationships and work closely with data processors from different departments with the ability to build relationships across wide range of personalities, abilities and cultures.
· Working to deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
· Knowledge of the Higher Education sector or directory publishing sector would be beneficial.