Creative Learning Technician required for Trinity Academy
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 dependent on skills and experience
Location: Brixton, South London
Trinity Academy is a new and expanding Academy in Brixton, determined to become one of the best schools in south London. We have excellent facilities, having recently moved into our new purpose built school. We are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on behaviour and academic standards.
The Academy has Investors in People recognition (Silver Award) and has recently been judged as Good in its first Ofsted inspection.
We are now looking to appoint a Technician to support teaching and learning in the Creative Learning department (Food Technology, Art and Music). Your role will be to support teachers by providing appropriate resources and equipment whilst ensuring that all Heath and Safety requirements are met.
We can offer you:
• An excellent benefits package including private health insurance, childcare voucher scheme and interest free season ticket loans.
• A supportive working environment in a brand new building with the most up to date technology.
• A great career opportunity to develop professionally in an expanding Academy.
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Have knowledge and understanding of food preparation and food hygiene procedures.
• Are well organised and able to meet deadlines.
• Can work well as a member of a team.
We are willing to consider flexible working for this post.
Closing date: Friday 22nd March at 12 noon.
For further information and a full application pack, visit: www.trinityacademylondon.org
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our pupils. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.