We are seeking to appoint a highly strategic and dedicated professional, committed to continuous school improvement.
The successful candidate will be a current Assistant Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher or in a similar role who:
• Is committed to setting high expectations and standards for all;
• Is unrelentingly ambitious for the academy, its staff and students;
• Has the ability to lead, manage and inspire both students and staff;
• Can manage long-term objectives whilst dealing effectively with fast moving day to day priorities;
• Has vision, enthusiasm and works effectively within a team as a leader.
This is an exciting time in the life of Erdington Academy. From September 2016, we officially became an academy within the Fairfax Multi-Academy Trust, which includes four secondary schools. This further enables the academy to share and develop practice as part of a wider group of academies and partners.
Erdington Academy is a vibrant and diverse comprehensive school. We are seeking outstanding teachers and leaders with high expectations to join our team dedicated to pursuing excellence for every child. We are an ambitious academy and value enthusiastic and hardworking staff. It is a very exciting time to join us.
Erdington Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will therefore be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) as well as providing evidence of qualifications.
To apply, please complete the online application form.
To arrange a visit, please contact 0121 373 1080.
Closing date: 10am Friday 23 March 2018.