We are looking to appoint a future school leader to join our dynamic leadership team, as we seek to continue our journey from good to outstanding at Priory School, within the Bohunt Education Trust.
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
You will bring us:
· A dynamic and enthusiastic approach combined with excellent interpersonal skills;
· Commitment to a high expectations culture;
· Successful leadership and management experience in your current role;
· The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower teams and individuals to achieve excellence.
In return we will offer you:
· Positive support and development to become a school leader in the future;
· An enthusiastic and supportive team of staff, committed to raising our high standards further;
· The opportunity to make a difference.
Priory School in Southsea was judged to be good in all areas in November 2016 and the school has received national coverage for a variety of innovative initiatives. Visits to the school are welcomed and actively encouraged. For further details on how to apply please visit our website or contact the school.