20 to 25 hours per week, 43 weeks per year (term time + 5 weeks) - Negotiable
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable person to provide practical support to the Design Technology Faculty. The post holder will be responsible for preparing a wide range of resources and must be confident to work with wood, plastic, fabric and paper products. General maintenance of equipment and stock is required to ensure teaching areas and resources are maintained in good order.
If you have
- a Level 2 qualification in English and Maths
- a Level 2 qualification (or appropriate work experience) in a Design Subject
- good ICT skills
- knowledge and experience of Health & Safety regulations
- have experience of wood cutting machinery
then we would love to hear from you.
We offer you
- very supportive colleagues
- a whole school commitment to doing the best for our students
- flexible working hours by mutual agreement
You can find out more about this role by
APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE ON THE HATTON ACADEMIES TRUST APPLICATION FORM – WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS BY CV ONLY
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9.00am Monday 11th September 2017
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.