Director of English & Literacy
Sir Christopher Hatton Academy, Wellingborough, Northants
Main Scale / Upper Scale + TLR1
(Leadership Scale 8-12 negotiable for an outstanding candidate)
Required from September 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for a successful or aspiring middle leader to join Sir Christopher Hatton Academy on our journey beyond “outstanding”. This post would suit an ambitious Second in Faculty. Leadership scale is negotiable for an outstanding candidate.
• are able to lead and develop a team of excellent and committed teachers
• have a clear record of, and vision for, raising standards of student attainment in English through outstanding teaching and learning, and rigorous monitoring and review
• are committed to your professional development
then we would love to hear from you.
We offer you
• students who are well-behaved, dynamic and enthusiastic
• a supportive and successful learning environment with a whole school commitment to doing the best for our students
• excellent professional development, guidance and opportunities
• Full STPD & Continuous Local Government Service (subject to verification)
• generous Benefits and Well-Being package.
You can find out more about this role by
• obtaining a candidate pack and application form from our website www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk or by contacting Mrs S Caffel, Personnel Assistant on 01933 221415, or email@example.com
• contacting Mr A Wilson, Director of Secondary Standards firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to arrange a visit.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9.00am Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.