We are looking for an Estates Maintenance Assistant with experience of plumbing and drainage maintenance to join our fantastic Estates Team.
Your duties will include:
- Routine inspections of the buildings, fixtures, fittings and furniture to assess for minor works or repairs
- Maintaining equipment
- Maintaining the security of the site, its buildings and facilities at all times
- Porterage of goods, furniture, equipment and other items including errands on behalf of the school
- Maintaining and unblocking drains, gulley’s, guttering and downpipes
- Maintaining and repairing all associated water services in accordance with current regulations
The position attracts a highly competitive salary package, commensurate with its status and responsibilities, and generous staff benefits including a discount of 50% on fees for children at GDST schools.
Established in 1893 the school is set in leafy, tranquil grounds close to the heart of Putney and to the River Thames. With already enviable facilities, the school now looks to embark on the next exciting phase of its development.
For further information and to apply for this exciting opportunity please click the apply button.
A letter addressed to the Headmistress should be included with your application.
Closing date: Monday 2nd July 2018 – 12.00 midday.
Interviews will take place: Week beginning 9th July 2018.
Putney High School is committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.