30 hours per week
Term Time only + 5 days (2 days to include Exams Results Day in August)
Salary: Grade 12 pt. 26 - £23,866 per annum, pro rata
(Possibility of grade 11 - dependent on experience)
We are looking for an Examinations Officer who can play a crucial role in the effective running and continuous improvement of our School.
- Is popular and highly respected within and beyond the local community
- Moved into a brand new state-of-the-art PFI building in November 2012 with fantastic facilities across all areas of the curriculum
- Was judged by Ofsted (September 2018) to be “Good”
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly skilled
- Be computer literate
- Have excellent planning, communication and organisational skills
- Ideally have 2 years’ experience in a broadly comparable exams administrative role, preferably within an education environment, but not essential
We will need you to ensure the seamless delivery of the school’s annual examinations calendar, for all year groups, ensuring that we are fully compliant with the requirements of examination bodies.
To apply for this role, please complete a support staff application form.
If you would like to have a look around or speak to the Head, Mr J Lamb before making an application, please phone Mrs E King, Head’s PA to arrange this 01278 425222. Applications will be considered as soon as they are received.
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 22nd November 2018 at 9.00am
All applications including application form and covering letter (addressed to the Headteacher, Mr J Lamb) should be emailed to EKing@educ.somerset.gov.uk
Interviews will be held: w/c 26th November 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS.