Term Time Only + 20 days, 10 days to be in August
(Some flexibility is allowed to accommodate busier times of the year)
Putney High School is one of the UK’s leading schools, where students achieve outstanding results in exams. To ensure this continues, we are seeking well organised individuals with first class administrative skills who can provide a comprehensive examination service across the School.
In this key role you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the efficient running and administration of all our external examinations, ensuring their conduct meets all the current regulations. This will include:
- Coordinating all arrangements for all public examination entries
- Liaising with the Finance Officer regarding payments for examination fees
- Ensuring all examination papers and stationery are delivered safely
- Coordinating the team of invigilators
- Ensuring all exams start and finish on time
- Ensuring timetables are in place
The ideal candidates will be confident and adept users of Microsoft applications with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the UK’s top schools where there is ample scope to develop personally and professionally we would be delighted to hear from you.
About the School
Putney High School is a dynamic place to work, offering a range of career opportunities and benefits. Established in 1893, the school is set in leafy, tranquil grounds close to the heart of Putney and to the River Thames.
The School is part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools. We can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and to apply please click here - http://www.putneyhigh.gdst.net/425/join-us/work-with-us
Closing date for applications: Monday 6th August 2018 – 12.00 midday.
Interviews: Monday 13th August 2018.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.