• Starting date: As soon as possible
• Hours: 36 hours per week; term time only + 3 weeks
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly effective Exams and Data Manager for the school. The successful candidate will have experience of working in an office environment and be willing to work flexibly to meet the needs of the students. It is essential that you have experience working in a school environment managing and processing data using the SIMS database. Ideally you should have experience as an Exams Officer.
• Maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the Academy Management SIMS Information System.
• Input and manage the student report data in SIMS.
• Document and maintain user instructions and manuals
• Create and produce the internal and external statistical reports
• Ensure that students are entered correctly for external exams
• Timetable internal and external exams, book rooms, liaise with the site staff to ensure that examination rooms are set up correctly, organise a team of invigilators, start and supervise exams.
• To organise a team of invigilators to ensure that pupil's receive appropriate supervision during examinations.
• Process and prepare the examination results including the results notifications for students and analysis for the Senior Leadership Team.
• Manage and oversee daily cover arrangements for absent staff.
• Support with general administrative tasks as required
Brampton Manor Academy is a heavily over-subscribed secondary school in the London Borough of Newham, and has a well-deserved reputation for its friendly and supportive atmosphere and its excellent academic achievements.
Please visit www.bramptonmanor.org for an application form and further information. Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis as applications are received.
Brampton Manor Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and a comprehensive screening process, including Enhanced Disclosure checks, will be undertaken on all successful applicants.