Exams and Data Officer required for Trinity Academy
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 dependent on skills and experience.
Location: Brixton, South London
Trinity Academy is a new and expanding Academy in Brixton, determined to become one of the best schools in south London. We have excellent facilities, having recently moved into our new purpose built school. We are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on behaviour and academic standards.
The Academy has Investors in People recognition and has recently been judged as Good in its first Ofsted inspection.
We are looking to appoint an Exams and Data Officer to set up and maintain effective exam and assessment arrangements and to assist with the collection and analysis of data to raise standards of attainment.
We can offer you:
• An excellent benefits package including private health insurance, childcare voucher scheme and interest free season ticket loans.
• A supportive working environment in a brand new building with the most up to date technology.
• A great career opportunity to develop professionally in an expanding Academy.
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Have excellent IT skills.
• Are well organised and able to meet deadlines.
• Have relevant previous experience.
We are willing to consider flexible working for this post.
Closing date: Friday 22nd March at 12 noon.
For further information and a full application pack, visit: www.trinityacademylondon.org
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our pupils. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.