The London Academy Casablanca has been established in 2017 and is a ‘through School’, from Nursery and Primary to Secondary and International Foundation School. The London Academy Rabat opened its door in September 2020. This growth has at its core a spirit of ‘Continuous Improvement’, a quest for Excellence in all that we do. London Academy is a place in which each student is at the heart of all we do.
We are seeking to appoint EYFS/Primary Teachers.
We are seeking to appoint an appropriately qualified and experienced EYFS teacher to teach one of our Early Years Reception classes. This position may also suit a newly qualified teacher. The successful candidate must hold QTS; be a hardworking professional committed to the delivery of excellent teaching to secure the best possible outcomes for pupils. The successful candidate will undertake thorough lesson planning, enthusiastic delivery of teaching and vigilant assessment, recording and reporting of pupils’ progress and achievement.
The post requires someone who is passionate about working with young children and is able to develop and hold the trust and confidence of their parents. The successful candidate will be a person who is a team player, with outstanding organisational skills and be IT literate in order to fulfil all the statutory assessment, administrative and communication tasks associated with this role.
- Plan and deliver the teaching of the Early Years Foundation Stage in line with the EYFS Framework and the Cambridge Primary Curriculum.
- Regularly assess and report on pupils’ progress in line with the school’s policies and procedures.
The successful candidate for this position will have at least three years of experience in teaching.
• Essential qualities will include the ability to think strategically, work collaboratively and present to parents, pupils and colleagues a warm, engaging and approachable personality.
• A university degree and teaching qualification from a good UK University.
• A distinguished record of teaching.
• A strong record of professional development.
• Excellent knowledge of teaching across the Primary age range (preferably with the Cambridge Primary Curriculum)
If you have the passion to make a difference and inspire our students, staff and our wider school community, and the leadership skills then we want to encourage you to apply.
Watch Dr Samir Benmakhlouf, our CEO speaks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNZ5_mxlvFM
The closing date is 14th May 2021 but interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible.
All appointments are subject to an interview, criminal record checks, and successful references.
Interviews will take place via Skype / Zoom.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Previous applicants need not re-applying.
London Academy Casablanca
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
Our Motto: We Are The Future
London Academy is a SMART SCHOOL that honours the Moroccan culture and empowers every pupil with 21st Century skills.
London Academy Casablanca opened in September 2017 and is located in the Bouskoura district of Casabl...