Al Basma British School (www.albasmaschool.ae) is a popular, expanding and high-performing British-curriculum school. We pride ourselves on being a happy and vibrant community where students, parents and teachers enjoy coming to school. Our well-behaved students and supportive parents originate from over 54 countries and speak 28 languages which makes us truly international.
We invite applications from passionate, creative and professional EYFS teachers to join a thriving Early Years team.
The management (CES) of Al Basma British School operates schools throughout the UAE including Garden City British School (gardencityschool.ae) based in Al Ain.
NQTs (newly qualified teachers) are welcome to apply alongside experienced teachers.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com immediately indicating your availability to begin duties.
Successful applicants will show a genuine commitment to creating an inspiring and stimulating child-centred learning environment. Teachers will be highly motivated as exemplary practitioners demonstrating a deep understanding of personalised learning.
Applicants should have ONE the following sets of qualifications:
- an internationally recognised Bachelor’s Degree in Education (BEd) specialising in Early Years or Childhood Education
- an internationally recognised Bachelor’s Degree in an ENC subject + an internationally recognised teaching qualification such as PGCE or PGDE in Early Years or Childhood Education
- an internationally recognised Bachelor’s Degree in an ENC subject + an internationally recognised Cache 3 qualification in Early Years or Childhood Education
- an internationally recognised Degree in Early Years or Childhood Education with QTS
Any joint honours degree which includes theology, religious education, criminology or politics will not be accepted by the UAE Ministry of Education.
Two supporting references and a police clearance certificate or DBS no more than 3 months old must be provided should the applicant be successful.
Candidates travelling with no spouse or dependents will benefit the most from our package.
- Our remuneration package includes:
- Two-year contract (renewable)
- Tax-free salary
- Shared furnished accommodation (including internet access) or an accommodation allowance
- Settling-in allowance
- Annual flight allowance
- Excellent international medical cover
- End-of-service gratuity