An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Healthcare Teaching Assistant to provide support and facilitate medication/physiotherapy to meet students medical and health needs.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Administering of medication to students including the control, tracking and recording of all medication.
- Provide support for individuals with physical disabilities.
- To assist students who require additional support through specific learning difficulties, a physical disability or sensory impairment.
- Assisting the Inclusion Team including helping individual students to have access to a full range of curriculum activities.
- Assist Teaching, Support and Supply staff with recommendations, advice and guidance on the management of care plans for individual students.
- Liaison with the school nursing service and co-ordination of vaccinations/health questionnaires/care plans.
- Assist class teachers in supporting students in the classroom.
For more information regarding the role, please contact Lisa Elwell on 0121 329 4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For application enquiries please contact PA to the Principal, Kerry Amory on 0121 329 4600 or via email@example.com
Closing date: 5.00pm on Monday 16 July
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS and barred list checks