Inclusion Support Worker
Grade: 7 (SCP 14-17)
Term Time + 5 INSET days
Hours per Week: 37 Hours
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring individual to provide support to individual and groups of students, whilst patrolling the corridors. You will support our students with regards to behaviour, learning, educational activities, developing social skills, integration and for securing physical and emotional well-being. The post is 37 hours per week Monday to Friday, term time + 5 INSET days.
The ideal candidate will:
- be able to demonstrate experience of working with children and young people
- have a passion for students’ learning and be committed to the safeguarding of all students
- be highly organised, flexible and adaptable
- have very high expectations of students
- be able to show relevant experience in ensuring students succeed
- be creative in their approach
- have an understanding of interventions/strategies to promote positive behaviours and student engagement
- commit to the school’s ethos of ‘Enjoy, Achieve, Celebrate’
Further information can be downloaded from www.whitcliffemount.co.uk.
The closing date is Monday 15th July at 12 noon. Interviews will be that week. Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com or by post to Mrs C Clough, Headteacher’s PA.