IT SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Hatton Academies Trust, The Pyghtle, Wellingborough, Northants
37 hours per week, 52 week contract
NJC Scale Point 25 to 28 (£23,111 to £25,463 per annum)
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic IT Systems Engineer to install, maintain and develop AV/IT resources throughout the Trust academies. The IT team support 4 local schools and therefore the post holder will be required to visit local sites to provide advice, guidance and technical support.
If you have:-
• a Level 3 IT qualification (or working towards)
• experience of working in a medium to large IT environment
• the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• excellent customer service skills
we would love to hear from you.
We offer you:
• the opportunity to work in an “Outstanding” Academy (Ofsted 2015)
• very supportive colleagues
• continuous Local Government Service if applicable (subject to verification)
You can find out more about this role by:
• obtaining a candidate pack and application form from our website www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk
• contacting Mrs E Snell, Personnel Manager on 01933 221417 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9.00am Tuesday 23rd April 2019
APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE ON THE HATTON ACADEMIES TRUST APPLICATION FORM – WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS BY CV ONLY
“aiming for excellence in all our academies”
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. Hatton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and occupational health clearance.