Full time (part-time or job share considered)
Are you ready to play a key role in the further development of our thriving, multi-cultural secondary school? Our great students are at the heart of all we do. Our work on improving students’ skills in English is highly regarded and our “value added” in English impressive. We are a strong department with a desire to keep improving. Our community deserves nothing less.
We are looking for a creative and impactful colleague to:
- Model consistently outstanding teaching in English
- Play a central role in staff development within the English department and across the school
- Prepare students effectively for external assessments in English Language and Literature.
Why should you come to Cressex?
- A supportive and dedicated community of staff and governors
- A data-rich environment focused on raising standards for all
- A superb, state-of-the-art learning environment
We would welcome you for a visit to the school or for an informal discussion.
Please apply for this position by completing an application form and a letter explaining how your experience fits you for the post.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from our website: www.cressex.org
Closing date: 8am, Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews: w/c 21st May 2018
Cressex Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.